We provide high-quality verification of compliance with the requirements of ISO, ASPICE, Formel Q and other standards. The main purpose of our audits is to help you use them effectively.
The objective of the audit is to verify that the organization meets a standard. With our internal audit, you can save yourself considerable costs of an external audit or even loss of contracts if you do not pass your customer's assessment.
We will check your compliance with the standards and, above all, help you eliminate any deficiencies that would prevent you from meeting the requirements that your customers and the standards have for you. And if you would like, we will also help automate activities so that you do not have to think about standards but about your work.
We offer an independent audit of a whole range of standards:
- For Automotive: ISO 26262, VDA 6.5, Formel Q, Automotive SPICE
- General quality and safety systems: ISO 9000, ISO 10500, ISO 20500, ISO 27000
- Service area: ISO 20000, CMMI/SVC
- IT governance and strategy: ITIL, Cobit
- Software development and testing: CMMI/DEV, Automotive SPICE, ISO 29119
What does our help look like?
Audits are carried out by staff with years of experience as auditors and we always follow the procedures required for the type of standard or norm.
PDQM is not an accredited certification organization, we primarily help make standards work and deliver value.